1. The Artist has the right to refuse any Commission request, without needing to explain the reason.
2. By accessing this website and using our services/buying our products you consent to these terms and conditions.
3. The Artist will not reproduce a copyrighted image or character without consent of its copyright owner.
4. The Artist reserves the right to stop work on a Commission, or cancel a Commission request due to poor communication, rude/inappropriate behavior, an inability to effectively communicate, or a breach of these Terms of Service.
5. By commissioning the Artist, the Client is purchasing the Artist’s labor only. The Artist retains all rights to the Commission, which includes but is not limited to: Distribution, reproduction, use of the Commission for Artist promotion (e.g. Profiles, Personal Space, Public Space, as defined in the Definitions section herein, etc.); or as it applies to new Terms of Service agreed upon in a Commercial Purpose Commission Agreement as defined in the Definitions section herein
6. The Client must specify the content of their Commission to the best of their ability prior to a Commission Agreement. A complex Commission may incur additional illustration fees, to be defined and agreed upon in the Commission Agreement prior to Start of Work.
7. The Client must specify the desired display size of the Commission, regardless of whether the Commission is completed digitally or traditionally.
8. If the Commission is time-sensitive, a rush fee may be applied, to be defined and agreed upon in the Commission Agreement prior to Start of Work.
9. If the Commission is defined as confidential in the Commission Agreement, the Artist will temporarily delay public display of the image at the request of the Client and as defined in the Commission Agreement until such time the Commission Agreement specifies public display is permitted. A Client may not request the Artist to complete a Commission without defining the timespan in the Commission Agreement to eventually allow the Artist to publicly display the image.
10. The Client may not distribute, reproduce, or otherwise profit from the Commission, beyond the resale of the original, [traditional art] Commission, or as it applies to new Terms of Service agreed upon in a Commercial Purpose Commission Agreement as defined in the Definitions section herein
10.1 The client may not edit, alter, or trace the Commission without the Artist’s expressed, written permission, or as agreed upon in the Commission Agreement prior to Start of Work.
11. The Client may display the Commission in Profiles as long as the Artist’s name (Ulianka) is prominently displayed.
11.1 Under no circumstances may the Client submit a Commission to any kind of contest.
11.2 The Client cannot display a Commission outside of Personal Space or in a Public Space unless the Commission is executed under new Terms of Service agreed upon in a Commercial Purpose Commission Agreement prior to Start of Work. The Client must obtain written permission from the Artist prior to displaying the Commission in a Public Space if not already defined in the Commission Agreement; additional fees may apply.
12. Digital art Commissions will be provided to the Client via email or an online download location in .jpeg format. The Artist is not responsible for the cost of shipping a Commission (traditional art Commissions or any digital media device [e.g. CD, DVD, flash drive, etc.] or print of a digital art Commission). The Client is responsible for all shipment costs.
13. The Artist is not responsible for printing [creating a hard copy of] a digital art Commission, or reproducing prints of a traditional art Commission for the Client unless agreed upon in the Commission Agreement.
14. If the Commission is for Commercial Purpose, the Artist must be notified prior to the Start of Work. Commercial use of the Commission will be decided on a case-by-case basis. New Terms of Service must be written and agreed upon in a Commercial Purpose Commission Agreement before the Start of Work.
15. The Client may request a preview of the Commission at any time during the creation process, but may not request changes to the Commission after Start of Work, unless a change process is agreed upon in the Commission Agreement prior to Start of Work.
16. Refunds may only be issued if the Client notifies the Artist prior to Start of Work. No refunds will be issued after Start of Work, nor will a refund be issued before or after Start of Work if any of these Terms of Service are breached. Additionally, the Artist has the right to revoke access to, and stop work of, the Commission at any time after Start of Work if these Terms of Service are breached.
• Email Address: The Client is encouraged to contact the Artist via email ([email protected]) to query a Commission.
• Phone Number (Optional):The Artist will not call the Client unless there is a conflict in schedule, payment, or a breach in the Terms of Service.
• Other Forms of Communication: The Client may request a different form of communication (e.g., phone call, Skype, Facebook Messenger, etc.) to discuss a project before signing a Commission Agreement, by initially using the contact form on this website. However, the Artist must have the Client’s email address when entering into a Commission Agreement after query and discussions are complete.
• Physical Address: The Artist only needs the Client’s address if the Artist is shipping a [traditional art] Commission or a digital art print.
• Age: If the Client is under 18, the Client must supply contact information for a parent or guardian. The Artist reserves the right to contact the parent/guardian of an under-aged Client, to ensure that there is no breach in the Terms of Service, and the Client is able to pay for the Commission.
• Payment: The Artist requires %50 payment up front before Start of Work, and 50% after the work is ready, unless otherwise agreed upon in the Commission Agreement.
• Currency: All prices are expressed in U.K. Pound sterling (GBP), and payments are expected to be made as such. The Client is responsible for providing the correct amount, equal to the GBP amount. Please visit XE.com for accurate currency conversions.
Method: The Artist’s preferred method of payment is via PayPal services, and addressed to [email protected]
• For Clients with PayPal: This link provides a direct PayPal transfer to the Artist.
• For Clients without PayPal: This link provides payment options without need of a PayPal account.
• Additional payment methods can be made available to the Client upon request.
• Cancellation: Please refer to General Terms no.16 for refund policy.
Generally 8-12 weeks, depending on the season, but I love a good deadline so if you have something specific coming up—an anniversary, party, etc. I will do my best to get it to you by then. If you want a painting for Christmas please order in plenty of time, I start getting enquiries for Christmas gifts in early September. If you have left it to the last minute to order your painting I will try my best to accommodate you, but if this is not possible I also sell gift vouchers which have proven to be very popular and can be a great alternative if you want you recipient to be involved in the process.
Your order officially begins when you have officially chosen a size and made your deposit.
I paint animals, boats, cars, landscapes, whatever you can think of.
My fvourite are acrylisc, watercolour, pencils, but I also use other when needed. Eg.: glass and fabric paints, pastels etc.
Yes, I work from your photos to create your commissioned painting.
Yes. Once the painting is complete, I can email you a photo of the commissioned painting. Some clients like a surprise, so they don’t see the final painting until they receive it. It is up to you which you prefer.
Clear, in focus, close frame of an subject, a photo that shows details close up, from different angles. Photos taken outdoor in natural light, will show the colours better.
For a pet portrait don’t worry too much about the background, this usually isn’t in the pet portrait painting. Think about the level you photograph your pet from. If you’d like a group portrait of your pets, it might be easier to take individual photos of your pets, which I can put together for a group portrait painting. If you have actual printed photos, the days before digital, then you can scan these photos and then email them to me. Don’t send Facebook photos, these have been downgraded by Facebook, so they load quickly on the platform. All the fine details are lost.
As long as you like my current work and allow me my fair share of artistic control, I am happy to accommodate your opinions and a few edits. I will send in progress photos so you feel able to express your opinions before the piece is even considered "finished" and this makes it easier for me to get it just right
You can pay in two installments—50% deposit up front to begin your order & the remaining half when your painting is complete and you are 100% pleased with the finished piece.
I work closely with customers while the piece is in progress to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the color, balance, mood, & direction of the piece. You are not obligated to purchase the painting, and if you were to decide that it is not for you or your space, you will be able to use your 50% deposit as store credit to apply to another painting. However, this has never happened before, so hopefully you would not be the first
Yes. I love to connect with people from all over the world!
Yes, I reserve the right to display the artwork created on my website and through social media platforms and to reproduce prints. I do not share any commission work until after my customer has received the painting.
My prices don’t include framing, frames can be a very personal choice, so I’m happy to leave you free, to choose your own frame.
The copyright is retained in full by the artist.
“Booked for my little girls 'Day of the Dead' themed birthday party and she was absolutely amazing! Every single face paint was flawless, and done super quickly so no long waits for kids. Also had so much variety of pictures to be painted. So something to suit everyone! Would highly recommend qnd will definitely be booking next year!❤❤”
“A fantastic artist! Ulianka is no ordinary face painter. She has such a talent, very professional and all the children, mums and dads loved her work. Thanks for helping to make Max's party so special. �����”
“Incredibly artistry!!!! A truly talented artist!!!”
“One of the Best Artist so far! Xoxo from Greenock”
“Ulianka is a great artist, perfectionist and professional. She painted me and I turned into an Avatar, I was delighted with the execution and I recommend painting the body and face by Ulianka to everyone. Thank you, Ulianka! ❤”
“Absolutely a talented lady , and ever the professional! Would not hesitate to book again as was amazing and so quick and talented! Look no further for a face painter for your event!”